Geological and Paleontological Museum
A journey through ancient geological times, among rocks and caves of the Lessini Mountains, discovering ammonites, dinosaur footprints, cave bears and ancient prehistoric villages.
THROUGH GEOLOGICAL TIMES
A LIFE OF DISCOVERY
CAMPOSILVANO AND SURROUNDINGS
COVOLO CAVE'S TRAIL
Benetticeras APS Cultural Association
- From the 15 th of June to the first week of september we are open all days with the exception of Monday, with the following times: 9.30 - 12. 30/15.00 - 18.00.
- From the first week of September to the 15 th of J anuary and from the 15th of March to the 14th of June we are open on Saturday, Sunday and holidays with the following times: 10.00 - 12.00/14.30 - 16.30.
- The Museum is closed from mid January to mid March. Special openings on request for groups and scholars though all the year.
- Full price: 4.00 €
- Reduced rate: 3.00 € (groups with 10 people or more, children from 6 to 15 years, scholars, adults over 70 years of age)
- Free entry for disabled people and children 6 years or younger
Where to find us